SME entrepreneurs can receive an innovation credit for risky technical and clinical development projects in which new products, processes or services are developed for the Netherlands, which have a very good market perspective.
For the Innovation Credit scheme only projects that are eligible:
- technologically innovative;
- provide an excellent business perspective;
- suit the nature of your business;
- make a positive contribution to the Dutch economy;
- unique to the Netherlands, Bonaire, St. Eustatius and Saba;
- a minimum of € 150,000 in project costs;
- are in the phase between proven technical feasibility and market introduction;
- completed within 5 years.
Who can submit?
All companies, both starters and established companies (large or small), can benefit from the Innovation Credit. Your company must be located in the Netherlands, Bonaire, St. Eustatius or Saba.
The ceiling for clinical development projects is € 20 million. For technical development projects the ceiling is € 40 million. The maximum credit you can request is € 10 million.
Continually until the budget ceiling is reached.