Partners for Water aims to improve water safety and water security in urban deltas through the use of innovative Dutch knowledge.
The Water Safety and Water Security regulations stimulate partnerships between Dutch and local consortium parties. The subsidy can be applied for pilot projects and feasibility studies abroad.
Projects must relate to the following themes;
- drinking water and sanitation;
- sustainable development of waterways and ports not being ashore activities;
- food and ecosystems;
- water and energy.
Who can submit
- Enterprises in a partnership
- Research organizations
- Non-governmental organizations
Annual budget of € 4 million, € 2 million per application round.
- 1 July 2019 to 6 September 2019 by 12h00.
Do you want to know more about this subsidy, download the Partners for Water infographic for free!
Do you wish to know more about this subsidy scheme?