The SIDN (Stichting Internet Domeinregistratie Nederland – Internet Foundation Domain Registration Netherlands) fund is committed to solutions for the security, stability and trust of the internet.
SIDN is an independent fund that supports innovative internet projects that provide new insights for the internet in terms of accessibility, security, and creativity.
Who can apply?
- Pioneers – innovative ideas with guts Project in the idea phase. Focused on the elaboration of a promising idea to a demo, pilot or experimental design. A good idea that can be brought to a next phase by a strong team.
- Potentials – visible social potential and sustainable impact
Project with demonstrable potential, supported by a proof of concept. Further development and scaling up of a promising, working concept or the translation of results from (scientific) research into a usable application, with the potential for sustainable further development of the project.
- Pioneers: Maximum € 10,000 per project.
- Potentials: Maximum or € 75,000 per project.
- The next call for innovative internet projects will be open on 28 January 2019. Deadline is 12 March 2019 at 13:00.
- From June 2019, Pioneer applications will no longer be linked to calls or deadlines. Pioneer applications can be submitted continuously. This means that you can submit an application at any time and we will let you know within 6 weeks whether or not we are contributing to your project.
Do you wish to know more about this subsidy scheme?