Urban Energy is a subsidy within the Top Sector Energy. The subsidy focuses on the innovation and development of a solid and sustainable energy generation within the built environment.
Urban Energy has two main goals.
- Innovation within the energy system for sustainability.
- Intensifying the Dutch economy.
They want to achieve these main goals through innovation in the following sub-areas:
- Solar power technologies
- Heat and cold installations
- Multifunctional building parts
- Flexible energy infrastructure
- Energy regulation systems and services
Who can submit?
Participants in a partnership consisting of at least one company.
The subsidy amounts to 25% to 80% of the eligible costs with a maximum of € 1,000,000 per project.
- Solar power technologies: € 3.985 million
- Heat and cold installations: € 2.94 million
- Multifunctional components: € 2.31 million
- Flexible energy infrastructure: € 2.78 million
- Energy regulation systems and services: € 3.92 million
The deadline for the projects is 10 September 2019 at 5PM.
Do you wish to know more about this subsidy scheme?